Lexington KY pain management doctor provides the highest quality pain management clinic in Lexington, KY. Pain may inevitable in this life as we get into auto accidents and suffer wear and tear. Suffering from pain is however is optional. No one deserve to live with chronic or acute pain!
The Lexington KY pain management doctor we work with provides not only pain management services in Lexington, KY but also addiction treatment or Suboxone Treatment as well as Ketamine infusion therapy options. Addiction, Pain and Dual Diagnosis all together in most cases. It is important we address the real or root cause of the pain or the mental health illnesses to avoid treating just a patient’s symptoms.
For more information about our top rated Lexington KY Pain Management Doctor, please call our pain management clinic in Lexington KY 888-480-7274
Online Lexington KY Pain Management Doctor and Pain Clinic Accepting Medicaid
A whole host of conditions can lead to joint pain
- Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis, and it is caused by wear and tear on a joint.
- Rheumatoid arthritis is a type of autoimmune disorder that is caused by your body attacking your own joints.
- Bursitis is when the sacs of fluid that cushion your joints become inflamed
- Gout is a type of arthritis that usually affects the big toe joint
- Strains, sprains, and other injuries.
Often, joint pain is may be accompanied by inflammation, swelling or stiffness in the joint, and potential loss in the range of motion. For more information about Lexington KY pain management clinic, call now 888-480-7274 For alternative medicines such as Kambo or psychedelic therapy options, please contact the following organizations. KamboDetoxNearMe.com and or Spirit of Truth Native American Church.
For addiction treatment services in Lexington, KY we use a suboxone clinic in Lexington, KY.